Monday, May 18, 2009

Problem (mostly) Solved!

Last week when I introduced myself at a cocker forum I joined someone mentioned using a Belly Band for the marking problems. I googled and thought it was a great idea. I found several WAHM types selling them, but I didn't want to wait. So I googled for directions to make one and created my own version of the Belly Band. Now Cooper is off leash and able to roam around the house a little more and I don't have to worry about him marking. Here is the link to the directions. I didn't have enough velcro, so I did tie closures on mine.Coopers has been using them for 5 days and hasn't tried to take it off or pee inside. He must love the Snoopy print I used! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations